Illinois is known to be one of the favorite and lively cities in the US, especially for people living there. It’s a great place for students too. Illinois have a good number of colleges that offers various programs in business, healthcare and technology. Anyone looking to get a degree in pharmacy could enquire various colleges to know more about the program.
Sorry, we could not find any matching schools
Requirements to Become a Pharmacy Technician
A pharmacy technician in Illinois should meet the following Illinois pharmacy technician requirements including these:-
- One should fill out a pharmacy technician information with a $40 application fee
- Obtain nation certification
- Have a high school diploma or something equivalent
- Should have completed a tech training program outlined by the pharmacy board
Online Pharmacy Training Programs in Illinois
Online pharmacy training programs in Illinois includes Everest College, Sanford-Brown College, Coyne College, Daymar College, Midwest Institute, and Brown Mackie College. These are some of the reputed colleges that offer distance mode or online courses in pharmacy.
Other Pharmacy Colleges in Illinois
Some other colleges in Illinois includes
- City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Malcolm X College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Olive-Harvey College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Wilbur Wright College
- College of DuPage
- Illinois Eastern Community Colleges-Lincoln Trail College
- Oakton Community College
- Richland Community College
- Saint Xavier University
- South Suburban College
- Springfield College in Illinois, and the
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Find more information about such colleges of one’s choice online.
Jobs and Salary in Illinois
Areas offering jobs in pharmacy are Danville, Kankakee, Springfield, Peoria, Decatur, Champaign, Rockford, Bloomington, and Chicago. The highest number of jobs is in Chicago with highest salary average in Danville. Danville also has the highest rating in popularity for pharmacy jobs.